2 Peter 1.10-2.3
- Which of the following character traits do you most desire?
- What can a person do to grow in this area?
- How can a church community help?
- Virtue: moral excellence, strength to choose the noble path
- Knowledge: experiential walk with God
- Self-control: inner strength, self-mastery
- Steadfastness: perseverance, fortitude
- Godliness: God-centered, quickly factors God into life decisions
- Brotherly Affection: learning to love in a platonic way
- Love: agape, good will, unconquerable benevolence
- Covet Peter's Heart Values (1.12-15)
- Pursue an Experiential Walk with God (1.16-18)
- Study the Word (1.19)
- Affirm the Divine Origin of the Bible (1.20-21)
- Beware of False Prophets (2.1-3)