2 Corinthians 5:14–21
What counts? How Can I Make A Difference?
- New Creation Counts! (2 Corinthians 5:14-21)
- The Love of Christ (14)
- How We Look at People (16)
- God’s Reconciling Heart (19)
- Being an Ambassador for Jesus (20)
- Emotionally Connecting with Jesus’ Heart (21)
- Baptism Counts! (Matthew 28:18-20)
- Jesus Authorized It! (18-19a)
- It Is the First Outward Sign of Discipleship (19b)
- Making Disciples Counts! (19)
- Children Count! (Matthew 18:10-14)
- They Have a Close Connection with God (10)
- Scandalizing Them Really Angers Jesus!
- In Key Ways, We All Need to Remain Children
- Church Counts!
- Love and Good Works Are Enhanced by Community (Hebrews 10.24-25)
- God’s Plan “A” for People Is Community (1 John 1.5-7)
- God’s Community Will Never Fail (Matthew 16.15-18)