1. Empower Disciples of Jesus Christ (Strategy)
- Matthew 16.13-18 – Take initiative. Be bold even in the most evil times. (Initiator) (+/-)
- Matthew 28.18-20 – Be a lifelong, obedient, growing learner who helps others learners on the journey. (Learner) (+/-)
- 1 Timothy 3.14-15 – Listen to others in the church so YOU can be a pillar and a foundation of truth, not just facts. (Pillar) (+/-)
2. Equip Them to Minister (Tactics)
- Ephesians 4.11-15 – equip volunteers to minister by being apostolic, prophetic, evangelistic, and pastoral.
3. Embrace Demographics as God-Ordained (Logistics)
- Acts 17.24-28 – Embrace changing demographics instead of clinging to your own “kind.”
- Colossians 3.10-14 – Reject primarily identifying people by ethnicity, culture, gender, class, or social graces (“Scythians”).
- Revelation 7.9 – Seek a diverse community of faith.
FULFILL GOD’S PURPOSE: EPHESIANS 3.7-21
- Show His Wisdom
- “Know” (Experience, Practice) a Love That Surpasses “Knowledge” (Intellect, Theory)